Clarity Of Beats by Dre

Beats Clarity

Let me first explain that I am a semi-casual listener. And by that I mean that I love live music however prefer the "clarity" that the Beats By Dre Headphones will bring to a band. Also I am more of a rock & hip-hop/rock listener, so the depth of bass and overall balance of things is very important to me.That said, the main draw of these headphones are their bass. And as of now, with what I have sampled, they are second to none.Dr Dre Headphones, The bass is well rounded, deep, and has a great impact, especially in the rock and hip-hop genres. >


The mids and highs are good, however they do lack a bit when compared to similar priced Monster Beats By Dr Dre headphones. However for the casual listener these headphones are just great, and compared to the industry standard ipod headphones these headphones are not even comparable, they are in a different class.In the end, these are amazing headphones which are well worth the hefty price tag. They are portable,Beats By Dre In Ear, sturdy and draw quite a bit of attention when sitting around your ears. And IMHO I think you should stop reading this review & go grab a pair!

I was pleased with them for the first several weeks,Beats By Dre Studio, until I dropped them (on a plush carpeted floor) and the first crack appeared. A few weeks later I was carrying them and bumped into a door. The second crack appeared. These cans are brittle. They still worked, but a few months later I tried a pair of Beyerdynamic DT770 Pros and they made a mockery of the Dre Beats. This may not be a typical comparative response (as I've noted online in various places) but I pride myself on discerning ears, and needless to say I regretted buying the Dre Beats (for $100 more than the Beyerdynamics); I continue to be amazed how popular the Dre Beats are. Granted, I loved them at first, but as any audiophile will tell you, the quest for the ultimate cans reveals the enormous range of quality in the pantheon of Monster Beats Dre headphones.Compact Design The Monster By Dre headphones have a compact and lightweight folding design, ideal for mobile lifestyles.